Welcome to the library of the Theosophical Society in New Zealand (TSNZ)
Searching the catalogueEnter all or part of a title in the search box. This will show all books that contain those words in the title.
You can alter the order in which the titles are displayed by clicking on the drop down box at the top right of the list.
If you wish to borrow the book by post click the drop down arrow on the right of the search box and select Theosophical Society National Section Library. Note that Items available for reference cannot be borrowed.
You can also search by subject, author etc by clicking on the drop down arrow on the left of the search box.
- Any member of the Theosophical Society in New Zealand may borrow from the National Section Library.
- To borrow a book call 09 523 1797, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the library in person.
- Requests can be posted within New Zealand at no cost but must be returned at the borrower’s cost.
- Each person may borrow up to 2 books at a time.
- Each item can be borrowed for 4 weeks and can be renewed twice by phone or email. The renewal period is 2 weeks.
- There will be a fine for overdue books.